Grounded – A Gardener’s Journey to Abundance and Self-Sufficiency by Liz Zorab
Grounded by Liz Zorab.
- The beauty of Grounded is it provides the mental toolkit needed to unlock homegrown food abundance from an empty or under-used space. Huw Richards
Grounded, Order signed copy
£16.00 + £2.95 UK postage only
For International Orders
In USA, Grounded by Liz Zorab via Chelsea Green Publishing
Grounded is available in USA from early April 2021.
Europe and rest of world via Permanent Publications
Order Grounded from Permanent Publications and don’t forget to check out some of their other titles too!
This story is of a gardening journey, from bare field to bountiful feast! Grounded is an inspiring tale of a transformation. From tired paddock to food abundance in just over four years with little money and a lot of resourcefulness and clever ideas.
Liz Zorab also tells the story of how she transformed her life. Overcoming the effects of chronic illness to develop a self-sufficient, independent lifestyle. This has taken Liz and her husband away from the rat race. They now enjoy greater freedom and a more abundant life.
Grounded is an inspiring blend of practical tips and ideas with personal narrative and a smattering of humour. It will encourage you to take your first steps to self reliance – because this is more easily achievable than you had ever imagined. It will show you how to:
- Become more resilient
- Be creative with resources
- Make the most of the space you have
- Achieve more without exhausting yourself
- Fill your garden without emptying your pocket
- Enjoy the process as much as the results
Grounded by Liz Zorab is a tale of courage and imagination that will inspire you to grow your own productive paradise and live your dreams.
You can read why I wrote Grounded and some of the process of writing it on this blog post. There is certainly much more to writing a book than I had imagined and seeing some of the processes behind the production has left me with a feeling of awe for the publishers, Permanent Publications, who have been supportive, patient and great to work with.
REVIEWS of Grounded by Liz Zorab
- What a beautiful book this is; honest, uplifting, practical, and full of inspiring projects which I cannot wait to try in our own back garden. The author’s ‘can-do’ attitude, her openness, and her willingness to learn and adapt as she goes along, shine throughout. Most of all, I love the way Liz and her husband have gone the extra mile to work with nature. The results, on so many levels, are remarkable. Brigit Strawbridge Howard, author of Dancing with Bees
- A lovely description of making a new life through restoring health to soil and body, while finding a calm peace – so much about what we need now. Charles Dowding
Please feel free to leave a review on Amazon.